Ambassador Talks: Novinite's Series of Interviews (UPDATED 2023)Novinite Insider | September 14, 2022, Wednesday // 12:18| views
Novinite's “Ambassador Talks” is a series of interviews with ambassadors or heads of missions accredited to Bulgaria. Our goal: to understand their point of view on current developments - both domestic, bilateral and international. In addition, our guests have the opportunity to promote their country and share information about future events regarding their embassies.
Bellow, you check a list of our interviews in 2022 including the sample questions for that year. 2023 will have slightly different questions and format.
Representatives of Embassies based in Bulgaria can contact Novinite for more information at Office@novinitegroup.com
Ambassador of Croatia, Her Excellency Ms. Jasna Ognjanovac.
Ambassador of Kosovo, His Excellency Mr. Delfin Pllana.
Ambassador of China, His Excellency Mr. Dong Xiaojun.
Ambassador of Denmark, His Excellency Mr. Jes Brogaard Nielsen.
Chargée d'Affaires ad interim of Germany Irene Maria Plank.
Ambassador of Spain, His Excellency Mr. Alejandro Polanco Mata.
Ambassador of Italy, Her Excellency Mrs. Giuseppina Zarra.
Ambassador of Brazil, Her Excellency Mrs. Maria Edileuza Fontenele Reis.
Ambassador of the Czech Republic, His Excellency Mr. Lukas Kaucky.
Ambassador of Albania, Her Excellency Mrs. Donika Hoxha.
Ambassador of Romania, Her Excellency Mrs. Brandusa Predescu.
Ambassador of Portugal, Her Excellency Mrs. Ana Maria Ribeiro da Silva.
Ambassador of South Africa, His Excellency Mr. Thabo Thage.
Ambassador of Egypt, His Excellency Mr. Khalid Ibrahim Emara.
1. What is your opinion on the bilateral political and business relations between Bulgaria and your country?
2. What kind of improvement of these relations do you see in the near future and also long term?
3. In your humble opinion, what is the place of Bulgaria in the modern world?
4. If you want to promote Bulgaria to investors from your country, what would be the 5 most important advantages you would mention?
5. Do you think Bulgaria can improve its image or branding and if yes - do you have an idea or advice you could share with us?
6. What would be the 3 most important events for your Embassy until the end of this year?
7. How deep has the COVID pandemic affected the bilateral relations between Bulgaria and your country?
8. What advice can you give to Bulgarians who want to do business with people from your country?
9. Tell us about yourself - what was your professional diplomatic career, how long have you been in Bulgaria, and what are the most fascinating places or even dishes for you in Bulgaria?
10. If you must describe Bulgaria in just three words, what would they be?
Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is the largest English-language news provider in Bulgaria, with coverage of domestic and international news for more than 20 years. The agency is read in more than 120 countries all over the world. A news archive is kept for years in many governmental and business institutions and the website is quoted globally on a daily basis.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!