French Institute offers University Courses for Ukrainians in BulgariaEducation | May 7, 2022, Saturday // 11:26| views
Within the framework of the AUF Special Ukraine Plan, and more specifically with a view to reintegration, ESFAM (Etablissement Spécialisé de la Francophonie pour l'Administration et le Management) in Sofia (Bulgaria) offers 50 places to Ukrainian refugees in a university course.
Please find more information about the courses in the official brochure distributed in Ukrainian by the French Institute
This project is aimed at French-speaking Ukrainians with at least a B1 level:
- students currently in their 4th year of study,
ESFAM - AUF Institute offers:
- Free registration in one of the ESFAM Masters
- Scholarship of 2500 EUR
- Coverage of the stay in Sofia (reception, public transport, insurance and accommodation)
To apply, you just have to create your account and fill in your application form here, by checking "Ukraine Plan".
- Free support for the organization and management of all formalities.
- Refresher course for candidates who have learned French
- Start of the academic year 2022-2023: 03 October 2022
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Institute at email@example.com or call tel:+35929559571
The Specialized Administration and Management Institute of La Francophonie (ESFAM) is an institute of the University Agency of la Francophonie Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF), established in Sofia (Bulgaria) in 1994. Since then, the Institute has trained 2000 graduates, now occupying responsible positions worldwide.
The Institute’s mission is to train in French specialists at high management levels in the administration of enterprises and to contribute to the development of the countries in the Central and Eastern Europe region.
In the initial training, the Institute offers one-year courses, allowing the obtaining of Master’s degrees from major French and Belgian universities.
In the continuous education, workers can study modules, derived from these master’s degrees, and receive certificates.
The network of alumni and partner enterprises provide graduates with options for the best possible professional development.
Important information for students from Central and Eastern European:
- the education is funded by the AUF;
- the Bulgarian government and various international bodies provide scholarships;
- there are on-site courses for reaching the required level, prior to the start of the academic year
You can find more information here.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!