(UPDATED) Bulgaria: There will be a Government - Structure and Confirmed MinistersPolitics | December 10, 2021, Friday // 16:57| views
A new structure with five deputy prime ministers and two new ministries envisions a government project being discussed by "We Continue Change", BSP, "There Is Such a People" and "Democratic Bulgaria" according to Dnevnik. Below is what the draft of the Council of Ministers looks like according to the information that has already been officially confirmed and who are the ministers in it.
The Council of Ministers, which will be elected by the Forty-seventh National Assembly with the mandate assigned by the President of the Republic of Bulgaria to the parliamentary group of the Coalition "We Continue the Change", will have the following structure:
- Prime Minister - Kiril Petkov from "We Continue the Change"
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance - Asen Vassilev from "We Continue the Change". His departments will include Economy and Energy, and he will also be responsible for EU funds.
- Deputy Prime Minister for Effective Governance - Kalina Konstantinova from "We Continue the Change"
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Industry - BSP leader Kornelia Ninova,
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Regional Development and Public Works - Grozdan Karadzhov, from "There Is Such a people"
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Environment and Water - Borislav Sandov, nominated by Democratic Bulgaria as a representative of the Green Movement
- Minister of the Interior - Boyko Rashkov, proposed publicly by Kiril Petkov, Rashkov himself claims that he has not received an invitation.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs - Teodora Genchovska, from "There Is Such a People"
- Minister of Labor and Social Policy - Georgi Gokov, from BSP
- Minister of Defense - Stefan Yanev, current caretaker Prime Minister, personally confirmed that he had received an invitation from "We Continue the Change"
- Minister of Justice - Nadezhda Yordanova, from "Democratic Bulgaria"
- Minister of Education and Science - Nikolay Denkov, current caretaker Minister, proposed by "We Continue the Change"
- Minister of Health - Asena Serbezova, proposed by "We Continue the Change". Without being officially confirmed, she gave interviews in which she commented on her views on changes in healthcare.
- Minister of Culture - Atanas Atanasov, from "We Continue the Change"
- Minister of Agriculture - Ivan Ivanov, nominated by BSP
- Minister of Transport and Communications - Nikolay Sabev, proposed by "We Continue the Change"
- Minister of Growth and Innovation - Daniel Lorer, from "We Continue the Change"
- Minister of e-Government - Bozhidar Bojanov, nominated by Democratic Bulgaria
- Minister of Energy - Alexander Nikolov, from "There Is Such a People"
- Minister of Tourism - Hristo Prodanov, nominated by BSP
- Minister of Sports - Radostin Vassilev, from "There Is Such a People"
/Dnevnik and BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!