No Change in the Price of Bulgarian Lamb for May 6

Society | May 4, 2020, Monday // 15:05|  views

Prices of lamb for St. George's Day remain unchanged. 80% the Bulgarian meat was sold on the Easter market. This is reported by the National Sheep and Goat Association. The remaining 20% will be sold for May 6th. The amount will satisfy the needs for St. George's Day." The price of the lamb at Easter ranged between 14-16 BGN per kilogram. It will remain unchanged around May 6th," Simeon Karakolev, Chairperson of the National Association said, quoted by Nova TV.

We need your support so can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: lamb, price, St George's day


» Related Articles: