Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February

Tourism | March 13, 2018, Tuesday // 10:58|  views

In the second month of 2018, the metropolitan airport served 473,242 passengers. This is a 3.7% increase over the same period last year. Through Terminal 2 passed 64% of all passengers and Terminal 1 the remaining 36%, reported from Sofia Airport.

Passenger traffic on international regular services grew by 1.3%. The number of domestic voyagers has increased by 83% - from over 10 thousand passengers in February 2017 to nearly 18 thousand in the same month of 2018.

The reason for this is the entry of a second carrier on the Sofia-Varna line from March 2017.

We need your support so can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: Sofia Airport, passengers, tourism


» Related Articles: