7 People Hospitalized in Haskovo after Poisoning with Mushrooms

Incidents | October 24, 2017, Tuesday // 17:35|  views

Source: Pixabay

Seven people have been admitted in the district hospital in Haskovo in recent days with poisoning from wild mushrooms, announced the medical institution.

Two of them, a man and a woman from Harmanli, are in the intensive care unit, Dr. Georgi Gelov, executive director of MHAT-Haskovo, said. The other five are men from the town of Madzharovo, who consumed a mushroom soup.

We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: mushroom poisoning, haskovo, hospital


» Related Articles: