Video from a Gas Station in Bulgaria Becomes Viral on Social Media Around the World

Society | October 4, 2017, Wednesday // 14:21|  views

Source: YouTube

An incident took place at a petrol station in Sofia. In a video that was uploaded on Youtube and Facebook and caused a wave of furious comments, the main actor is a young man who leaves his car, stops at the fuel filling station and stands beside it smoking a cigarette, notes Monitor.

However, this obviously infuriates a gas station employee who, without saying a word, takes a fire extinguisher and empties it in the face of the young man before his negligence leads to a possible blast that would injure the dozens of people around him.

The video entitled "Do not smoke at a gas station" shows how a young man learns a memorable lesson, while his friends who are near him were also covered fire extinguisher foam. 


We need your support so can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: viral video, gas station, fire safety


» Related Articles: