Fire Breaks Out at Harmanli Migrant Center

Incidents | January 31, 2017, Tuesday // 13:29|  views

File photo, BGNES

A fire broke out on Tuesday morning at the Harmanli reception and accommodation center in Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.

A short circuit or an overload of the electricity grid are among the likely resons, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.

As many as 500 migrants were evacuated, wuth authorities moving them to other spaces.

Almost 3000 people live in Harmanli, where riots broke at the end of November.

We need your support so can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: Harmanli


» Related Articles: