Bulgarian Prosecution Denies Reports of Terror Attack PlotDomestic | December 5, 2016, Monday // 16:59| views
File photo, BGNES
There is no information whatsoever of a terrorist attack being planned in Bulgaria, prosecuting authorities have said.
No data about the preparation of such an attack has been submitted to the Specialized Prosecutor's Office as of Monday afternoon, according to the Supreme Cessation Prosecutor's Office.
The institution has released a statement adding no such reports have been filed by either the Interior Ministry or any other institution.
The comments follow an announcement from outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, who earlier on Monday said information had been received by her institution about foreign nationals plotting a terrorist attack in Bulgaria via the social media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!