Bulgarian State to Grant Fuel Discount to Farmers as of May

Business | April 8, 2014, Tuesday // 12:04|  views

Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture will provide fuel discount vouchers to farmers from 16 May to 20 June, 2014.

The vouchers will grant BGN 0.31 discount per liter, Bulgarian Dnevnik informs. A total of 18,234 declarations for a projected total amount of 270M tonnes of diesel oil have been filed by end-February. The state aid comes up to BGN 84M, and the reduced excise duty on the part of the state is 50%.

The fuel vouchers will be distributed in two stages, Capital Weekly reports. Based on the projected amount farmers will receive vouchers for 60% of the used fuel in 2014. The remaining 40% will be distributed in early 2015.

The vouchers can be used only to buy fuel and cannot be cashed. As of 2014, farmers should keep a register of all used duel.

We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: fuel discount, vouchers, Ministry of Agriculture, farmers


» Related Articles: