2 Bulgarian Women Found Dead in Italy's Florence

Society | February 15, 2013, Friday // 20:00|  views

File photo by EPA/BGNES

Two Bulgarian musicians – a woman and her daughter – have been found dead in an apartment in downtown Florence, Italy.

The two women are found to have been poisoned with carbon monoxide which probably leaked from a boiler in the apartment, BTA reported.

The names of the two Bulgarian women have not been revealed but the mother is reported to be a 60-year-old piano player, while her 35-year-old daughter played the cello.

Friends of the two women called the emergency number in Italy and told them they had not seen them for a day. The bodies were discovered by fire fighters.

We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Tags: carbon monoxide, poison, gas, boiler, Italy, Florence, musicians


» Related Articles: