Top 10 Facts about SAP Labs Bulgaria
The headquarters of SAB Labs Bulgaria in Sofia. Photo by InvestBulgaria Agency
1. SAP Labs Bulgaria was established in 2000
2. Nowadays the number of its employees is 500.
3. SAP Labs Bulgaria won Hewitt Best Employer Award in Bulgaria for 2006 and 2008.
4. SAP Labs Bulgaria became ICT company of the year for 2008.
5. SAP Labs Bulgaria received the award for Corporate Social Responsibility of the Bulgarian Association of Information Technologies for 2011
6. SAP Labs Bulgaria ranked second in the Employer of the Year category for 2011 of the Eventex Awards for its support of the organization of a national round of the FIRST LEGO League youth competition in robotics.
7. SAP Labs Bulgaria started the procedure to obtain ISO 14 001 (Environmental Management Standard) certificate.
8. SAP Labs Bulgaria is one of the first companies in Bulgaria to apply Lean methodology.
9. Last year SAP Labs Bulgaria's internship program gave 30 students with IT profile the opportunity to spend six months in real work environment and further enrich their knowledge and skills.
10. Three Bulgarian universities (Technical University of Sofia, Ruse University and Plovdiv University) are engaged in SAP University Alliances Program and receive free SAP software and training for educational purposes.